.

.
.

Thursday, March 31, 2016

🌸 Welcome to my blog 🌸

Hello!
I want to take the time to introduce myself a little bit!
My name is Amanda Marie. Im just a normal college student with a huuuuge interest in jfashion, more specifically, himekaji. If you don't know what that is, just imagine what a princess would wear if she were to tone it down a bit. Florals, polka dots, tons of lace-- anything sweet and stylish but not over the top.
I didn't really get into himekaji until 2015. For months I wanted to buy my "dream" Liz Lisa skirt, but I couldn't reason spending $50 on something I had no idea how to wear (or even if I would fit it)
After checking around many apps, I found someone selling the pink version -new with tags-  for only $20! There was no second guessing that buy. I was so excited when it arrived in the mail 3 days later that I found myself wearing it around the house all the time.
Eventually, I began stalking the Liz Lisa tag, I found some amazing deals and just had to buy a few more pieces.
This was the beginning of my journey into my princess styled life.

There are a lot of other brands besides Liz Lisa, but I think Liz Lisa has so many great "staple pieces" that I cannot ignore how amazing their clothes are.
Liz Lisa is a high quality brand and I think it's so lovable because of versatility. Not only is each collection unique, it is also great for most sizes! (If you are a size medium or smaller, you wont have too much of a problem fitting most pieces)
I myself am not super tiny, but I have not come across any Liz Lisa items I can't fit into. Each and every Liz Lisa piece I own has a special place in my heart.

Not only do i own Liz Lisa, but also Ank Rouge, Tralala, and Penderie. I have a few Candy Rain and Bobon21 pieces as well (these are taobao brands)
If you're unfamiliar with any of these, be sure to check them out.
Mixing and matching brands can make beautiful and unique outfits!

I'm hoping to expand my wardrobe since I only own about 30 himekaji pieces, all of which have been bought secondhand, used, loved, still beautiful and well under retail price.
If you're new to himekaji I would love to share my experiences with you and if you have a closet full already, maybe we could learn a few things from each other~  I'm hoping my blog will be a great place for all himekaji admirers and will help the community grow!

No comments:

Post a Comment